From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
n8mnx@att.net
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 2:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Curiosity

I am not having any issues with nvda 2016.2 every version I have not
yet encountered any issues.
Brian Sackrider

On 6/3/2016 2:01 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
This goes along with my last post labeled NVDA devils advocate.
Over the last few days, I've noticed a lot of people pointing out
issues with the latest version of NVDA.
For a little perspective, how many people are not having these issues.
So far, everything has worked fine for me.
Is there any one else that is not having any problems with NVDA 2016.2?
Chris

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales