From: Gerardo Corripio
Sent: quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2018 15:06
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Audioducking sticks after NVDA stops speaking?

Let’s say I opened up an Audio file; I’ve enabled Audioducking in NVDA, thus when the file starts playing (it defaults to the Groove player) Audioducking remains on, even though NVDA has finished speaking, until I press one of the arrows! Is this normal? Is there a setting to set up how long Audio-ducking should remain on or turn off, after NVDA stops speaking?Audio

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10