Re: Switching from Desktop to Laptop Keyboard

Lenron

Thanks Travis was about to hit up amazon to see if I could find this
one. Woo for a keyboard where I could still get the context key. This
really helps with reaper and a could other programs where in some
cases shift f10 doesn't work.

I love my insignia keyboard I got from best buy. It was $12. and it's
usb. It's a quite ice keyboard I just love to type on

On 25 Oct 2018, at 18:44, Travis Siegel wrote:

And, I forgot to mention, yes, it does have an applications key.

On 10/25/2018 9:32 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:
logitech 820-006477 is the wireless keyboard I have, and it has a
full sized numpad on it.  It came with the all-in-one computer I
purchased nearly 2 years ago, and I've not had to change the
batteries yet.  It's beginning to drop characters here and there,
but I don't know if that's a battery problem, or a keyboard needs
cleaned problem, especially since it doesn't always happen, but it's
quite a nice keyboard if you can find it.

On 10/25/2018 8:31 PM, Lenron wrote:
At this point it doesn't matter, I will take what I can get. It's
been
driving me mad trying to find one.

Does it matter if it is a wireless keyboard or not?