Possible bug in Resource Monitor Laptop's power-on timer doesn't reset to 0

Gerardo Corripio

Is it something to do with a Windows10’ssetting (running latest NVDA with Windows10.1803), or is it a possible bug in Resource Monitor, the fact that when powering off the Laptop, and powering it back on, even though it might be a few hours, the Shift+NVDA7 command, reports the power-on status as if I’d left the computer on all this time! And yes I power it off via the Desktop’s Alt+f4,making extra sure I select the Power-off option. Any ideas?

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10