Re: Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between #NVAccess #release

hi bhavya.
could you please report the bug which i mentioned?
i did not see this problems before.
the best version for me is the version 2015.3
i dont use office programs and this versions does the job for me.

Well for serious concerns raise a ticket and for queries about techy stuff
use the development mail list.
One of the things I have been doing is running both next and master
branches to see if there were any issues. Very few occour these days though

there are typos that can cause problems. With these more odd effects tat
others cannot duplicate its always harder to fix it until they can.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-