Re: FW: [Nvda-devel] FW: Browse Mode with NVDA 2016.2 not working

hi.
i understand what do you say.
i have this problem for brows mode too.
the best version for me is 2015.3 and i dont have any problem in using it.
sometimes i test the newer versions just for helping others, not for
my daily use.

On 6/3/16, Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
What problem are you referring to. To the best of my knoledge,
everything is working fine for me.
Chris

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org