Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2018-10-27 10:45 PM, Don H wrote:
Running latest NVDA on Win 10 1809.  Installed update to Windows 10 App Essentials and restarted NVDA as requested.  After seeing this bug I did a reboot of my computer that did not change the problem.
Using Google Chrome in the past I could start Google Chrome type in a search and hit enter.  I then could use the h key to move through the results.  Now the only way to get to the results is to hit alt tab to get to it.  I disabled the new Windows 10 App Essentials and it went back to what I had before.