Re: Reading "Say All" at the Top of the Page

Tyler Spivey

Replace insert+f5 with control+home. That's the standard Windows command
to move to the top of a document.

On 10/29/2018 6:46 AM, Rechell Schwartz via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello,

Suppose I am in Edit mode, and I want to switch to “Say All” mode, and
start reading from the beginning of the page, not where I left off. What
I currently do is press Insert + space. Then I press Insert + F5 to get
me to the beginning of the page, then I Press Insert + down arrow to
start reading from the beginning of the page.

Is there a more direct way to accomplish this?

attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.