Re: Reading "Say All" at the Top of the Page

Gene

It isn't clear, but I think you are asking about a web page. 

F5 refreshes the web page.  That isn't necessary.  Use control home, the exact command you use to move to the top of any document.  Browse mode uses all the same commands you can use in any standard edit field, control home for top of document, control end for end, etc.  Browse mode emulates a cursor being present even though there isn't one.

Do you know the quick navigation commands such as h for move to the next heading, e, move to the next edit field, n, skip block of links, etc?
Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 8:46 AM
Subject: [nvda] Reading "Say All" at the Top of the Page

Hello,

Suppose I am in Edit mode, and I want to switch to “Say All” mode, and start reading from the beginning of the page, not where I left off. What I currently do is press Insert + space. Then I press Insert + F5 to get me to the beginning of the page, then I Press Insert + down arrow to start reading from the beginning of the page.

Is there a more direct way to accomplish this?

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.