Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 8:46 AM
Subject: [nvda] Reading "Say All" at the Top of the Page

Hello,

Suppose I am in Edit mode, and I want to switch to “Say All” mode, and start reading from the beginning of the page, not where I left off. What I currently do is press Insert + space. Then I press Insert + F5 to get me to the beginning of the page, then I Press Insert + down arrow to start reading from the beginning of the page.

Is there a more direct way to accomplish this?

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.