Re: discord accessibility

well, discord is mainly a platform for gamer, isn't it? It seemed not a platform that will pay much attention to accessibility.

Robert Kingett 於 29/10/2018 23:04 寫道:

You have a point, poster #3. I've been trying to get the developers to at least post accessibility updates, challenges, and the like, but things are moving sooooo slowly and, in some cases, not at all. It's a shame because while Slack is starting to become very accessible, everybody is moving onto Discord. Sigh. I love the idea of discord. I'm limited to slack though. Despite what many believe, many people still IM and email from a desktop.