From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 3:04 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

hello every one.
i wish to buy android phone and in general, i really hate social medias and internet programs except firefox!
i need someone who used different versions of firefox, (firefox 56 and earlier with firefox quantum and recent versions of firefox), help me.
what should i do?
i have some questions and specially i need some help from one expert person in android and using firefox.
i really appreciate any help, God bless you all!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens