Re: iTunes 12.4.1 update.

Chris

Many thanks , I can confirm it has improved using nvda

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Clare
Page
Sent: 04 June 2016 10:00
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] iTunes 12.4.1 update.

Hi!
In answer to your question, yes, I've updated iTunes to 12.4.1, that's the
correct version number, and it has definitely improved. I haven't tested
everything, but I can report that scrolling up and down lists works like it
used to, with NVDA reading whatever item you land on if you arrow down a
list, use the Page Up and Page Down or Home and End keys, or do first letter
navigation in the list. It also seems to me that iTunes opens and runs
faster than it used to on my Windows 7 laptop, but maybe I'm just lucky with
that.
Glad to see Apple bringing out an improved version so quickly!
Bye for now!
From Clare