Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

mohammad suliman

Hi zahra,
You may have better luck of getting an answer by asking on eyes free group.
This is the official group of blind android users from google, with many participants from many countries around the world.
Hope you the best!
Mohammad

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 10:14 zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
thanks brian for your help.
i am afraid to install firefox quantum on android, because i am afraid
of crash and instibility which i observed on windows, again observe on
android.
did you try firefox 57 and 63 on android to see are they stable or
problematic and cause crash like firefox quantum for windows?
thanks again for your email and God bless you!