Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

hello and thanks for your suggestion.
but i heard that the best brand for screen reader users is samsung and
in iran, many people have samsung.
some people say other brands maybe are not be accessible. is it true?
i want simple phone with android 6, 7 or 8.
i dont need any games, video or heavy and professional programs, i
need one android phone for call, sms, radio and recording and maybe
firefox and email.
as i said, i dont trust any social networking programs and i wish to
remove all pre installed programs on my phone!

On 10/30/18, Mallard <mallard@kimabe.eu> wrote:
Hello Zara,

I'd suggest you go for one of the Xiaomi phones, depending on the budget
you have.

If you want a good phone, but have a fairly low budget, then go for
Xiaomi mi a1.

If you have some more money at your disposal, and want an excellent
phone, but still at a relatively contained price, go for Xiaomi mi 8.

hth,

Ollie

Il 30/10/2018 12:38, zahra ha scritto:
hi.
thanks so much for your suggestion and Allah bless you!

On 10/30/18, mohammad suliman <Mohmad.s93@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi zahra,
You may have better luck of getting an answer by asking on eyes free
group.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!forum/eyes-free
This is the official group of blind android users from google, with many
participants from many countries around the world.
Hope you the best!
Mohammad

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 10:14 zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:

thanks brian for your help.
i am afraid to install firefox quantum on android, because i am afraid
of crash and instibility which i observed on windows, again observe on
android.
did you try firefox 57 and 63 on android to see are they stable or
problematic and cause crash like firefox quantum for windows?
thanks again for your email and God bless you!

blindphones list is available in Iran, as I'm almost sure I saw a post
on
there from somebody there some weeks back.
Subscription is the same syntax as here. You get an email back
after
your
email and need to reply etc.
Brian