Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

For the most part, Android is Android and the hardware is secondary.

You will not be able to remove most preinstalled programs, as many are considered to be system programs.  You can, of course, remove them from your main screen(s) that you interact with, but not from the device itself.  Even going to great lengths, such as rooting the device, to remove them gains you nothing, as system space is not switched over to user space anyway.