Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

specially i wish to remove facebook and youtube and play store that i
really hate and dont trust, is it possible?

For the most part, Android is Android and the hardware is secondary.

You will not be able to remove most preinstalled programs, as many are
considered to be system programs.  You can, of course, remove them from your
main screen(s) that you interact with, but not from the device itself.  Even
going to great lengths, such as rooting the device, to remove them gains you
nothing, as system space is not switched over to user space anyway.

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*The terrible state of public education has paid huge dividends in
ignorance.  Huge.  We now have a country that can be told blatant lies —
easily checkable, blatant lies — and I’m not talking about the covert
workings of the CIA. When we have a terrorist attack, on September 11, 2001
with 19 men — 15 of them are Saudis — and five minutes later the whole
country thinks they’re from Iraq — how can you have faith in the public?
This is an easily checkable fact. The whole country is like the O.J. Simpson
jurors.*

      ~ Fran Lebowitz in Ruminator Magazine interview with Susannah McNeely
(Aug/Sept 2005)

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens