Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

Antony Stone

I don't see how you can expect to even *use* an Android phone if you remove
the Play Store.

And, sorry, but given that the Play Store is Google's marketplace, and that
Google owns Youtube, if you don't trust either of those, why do you want to
get an Android phone at all?

Antony.

On Tuesday 30 October 2018 at 17:38:55, zahra wrote:

specially i wish to remove facebook and youtube and play store that i
really hate and dont trust, is it possible?

For the most part, Android is Android and the hardware is secondary.

You will not be able to remove most preinstalled programs, as many are
considered to be system programs. You can, of course, remove them from
your main screen(s) that you interact with, but not from the device
itself. Even going to great lengths, such as rooting the device, to
remove them gains you nothing, as system space is not switched over to
user space anyway.

Angela Merkel arrives at Paris airport.
"Nationality?" asks the immigration officer.
"German," she replies.
"Occupation?"
"No, just here for a summit conference."

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.