Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

using and installing apps is easy without play store.
simply i download installer file of my desired programs and install
them without forcing to have always the last versions of programs and
i can control and use my desired versions of softwares without
updating them specially automatic update!
i heard rooting phones is dangerous, but i really wish to remove this
apps and use anything that i wish.
and while, i dont trust youtube, play store and facebook etc, i love
opensource operating system, i love espeak iven3 and wish to have it!

On 10/30/18, Antony Stone <antony.stone@...> wrote:
I don't see how you can expect to even *use* an Android phone if you remove

the Play Store.

And, sorry, but given that the Play Store is Google's marketplace, and that

Google owns Youtube, if you don't trust either of those, why do you want to

get an Android phone at all?

Antony.

On Tuesday 30 October 2018 at 17:38:55, zahra wrote:

specially i wish to remove facebook and youtube and play store that i
really hate and dont trust, is it possible?

For the most part, Android is Android and the hardware is secondary.

You will not be able to remove most preinstalled programs, as many are
considered to be system programs. You can, of course, remove them from
your main screen(s) that you interact with, but not from the device
itself. Even going to great lengths, such as rooting the device, to
remove them gains you nothing, as system space is not switched over to
user space anyway.

Angela Merkel arrives at Paris airport.
"Nationality?" asks the immigration officer.
"German," she replies.
"Occupation?"
"No, just here for a summit conference."

Please reply to the
list;
please *don't* CC
me.