Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

Rosemarie Chavarria

I don't have an android phone myself but I think one of my sisters has one. I doubt that she can remove any of the programs because they're part of the phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:55 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

i dont have any opensource operating system except android unfortunately.
what can i buy except android?
moreover, i heard that in android 7 and 8 of samsung phone, most of pre installed programs are removable.
did you experience removing these programs successfully?

Maybe it's better that you don't even get an android phone. You've
already been told that you can't remove those programs. They're part
of the package.