Dumb question about writing posts in Wordpress

John J. Boyer

I'm just getting started with Wordpress. When I write a post the title is no problem. However, when I write the body I
can't terminate the editor and move on to the next field. What is the keystroke to terminate the editor? I can't find
that anywhere. Probably that's because it's obvious to the sighted, but it should have been explained.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer