Re: Dumb question about writing posts in Wordpress

Jackie

Also, John, you may wish to try the 'text' as opposed to the 'visual'
editor, which is enabled by default.

On 10/30/18, Jackie McBride <abletec@...> wrote:
Hit escape twice & then tab out.

On 10/30/18, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
I'm just getting started with Wordpress. When I write a post the title is
no
problem. However, when I write the body I
can't terminate the editor and move on to the next field. What is the
keystroke to terminate the editor? I can't find
that anywhere. Probably that's because it's obvious to the sighted, but
it
should have been explained.

Thanks,
John