Re: Dumb question about writing posts in Wordpress

John J. Boyer

How did you find out which keystrokes to use? i have searched Wordpress.org extensively and didn't find a hint.

John

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 11:29:22AM -0700, Jackie wrote:
Hit escape twice & then tab out.

On 10/30/18, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
I'm just getting started with Wordpress. When I write a post the title is no
problem. However, when I write the body I
can't terminate the editor and move on to the next field. What is the
keystroke to terminate the editor? I can't find
that anywhere. Probably that's because it's obvious to the sighted, but it
should have been explained.

Thanks,
John

--