Re: Dumb question about writing posts in Wordpress

John J. Boyer

Sorry, neither of those approaches works. Pressing escape twice does nothing. If I'm in focus mode how do I get back to
browse mode. There doesn't seem to be a NVDA key for that. The post body is an editor. There must be a special ctrl or
alt keystroke to terminate it.

John

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 04:14:59PM -0300, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi John,
You're probably on the focus mode.
Just get off of it and press tab some times, now you should be able to
continue with your post without problems.

Hth

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 30/10/2018 15:02, John J. Boyer escreveu:
I'm just getting started with Wordpress. When I write a post the title is no problem. However, when I write the body I
can't terminate the editor and move on to the next field. What is the keystroke to terminate the editor? I can't find
that anywhere. Probably that's because it's obvious to the sighted, but it should have been explained.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer