From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sylvie Duchateau
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 12:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adding comments in Word

Hello again Ollie,
If you enable the browsing mode in word with Nvda+spacebar, you can jump to one comment/annotation by pressing a.
When you are on the comment you want to see, right click with the appropriate key or shift+f10 and use the down and up arrow keys. You will find a menu entry to modify, answer, delete or mark the comment as closed.
You can also display the list of comments in pressing nvda+F7, you can choose to display the list of annotations and browse through the different comments.
If you don't know the keystroke, when NVDA says "has a comment", you can have it read in pressing nvda+alt+C.
Enjoy!
Sylvie

Le 30/10/2018 à 16:55, Mallard a écrit :

Hello again Sylvie,

My friend says to thank you very much for your help, and has another related question:

How can he return to a comment after exiting it with Esc?

Thanks again, also on his behalf.

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 30/10/2018 16:45, Mallard ha scritto:

Hello syleie,

It definitely helps, thanks! My friend will be happy to know that it's as simple s that!!!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 30/10/2018 15:51, Sylvie Duchateau ha scritto:

Hello Ollie,

When you finish writing the comment, just press escape to return to the text.

Hope this helps.

Sylvie

Le 30/10/2018 à 12:10, Mallard a écrit :

Hello all,

A friend of mine is a teacher. His students do their homework in Word, and he needs to corect them.

He'd like to insert comments to explain his corrections, and has found the keyboard shortcut to do so, but doesn't know how to return to the main text.

Would  anyone know if there's a shortcut to exit the comment and return to the place in the text where he left off?

Thanks in advance; I don't have Word installed, so I can't help him.

Ciao,

Ollie