Meanwhile, I still can't terminate the editor for the body of posts on wordpress. There must be people on this list who
are doing that successfully, not just guessing.

John

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 06:45:32PM -0700, Kevin wrote:
Here’s an even dumber question, what’s Wordpress
And why not just post in facebook, is it the same thing?

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

From: marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 12:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dumb question about writing posts in Wordpress

Hi John,
You're probably on the focus mode.
Just get off of it and press tab some times, now you should be able to
continue with your post without problems.

Hth

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 30/10/2018 15:02, John J. Boyer escreveu:
I'm just getting started with Wordpress. When I write a post the title is no problem. However, when I write the body I
can't terminate the editor and move on to the next field. What is the keystroke to terminate the editor? I can't find
that anywhere. Probably that's because it's obvious to the sighted, but it should have been explained.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer