From Clare

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: mardi 30 octobre 2018 20:45
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

I really doubt these apps do anything unless you somehow activate them or give them information or perhaps do something else.  I don't have a smart phone and I don't know much about apps, but I receive a technology newsletter and I have for years.  I haven't once seen this subject, that is, just having the apps on a phone, discussed or even mentioned as a possible security concern.  I am therefore skeptical that they are a concern.  Of course, I'll consider other comments and I'm not assuming I am right but at this point, I am very skeptical that these are problems.

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 11:52 AM

Maybe it's better that you don't even get an android phone. You've already been told that you can't remove those programs. They're part of the package.