Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 18.11.1 #addonrelease

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

it depends if you are using the add on updator  or if it is just from the add on.

Really all you have to do is when it says there is a update just say yes to it it then will get it download it then a message will come up again saying like ready to install or some ting. Just say yes to that it will then update it I can not remember if you say yes again to restart nvda and that is it.

It is a similar idea with the add on updator been trialed out. it will tell you there is a update for it  just say yes to it it then will download it and then it will want you to do the same sort of thing. I think it was yes to the message same sort of idea as the old way of doing it.

Except the add on updator can do what ever add ons you have installed as long as they are on the main add on page.

Gene nz

On 1/11/2018 11:54 AM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
It just so happens that I've gotten a couple of alerts saying the latest update to Windows 10 Essentials is ready to install. I've been putting it off because I wasn't sure about it. So now, when I install this, where do I get the add-on?
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com