Re: WordPress for dummies

Gerardo Corripio

Yes please add me if you were to start off a Wordpres EMail list! The only aspect of Wordpress I kind of know how ti work is the iPhone’s app sadly. I’d like to learn more, possibly to start some sort of a Spanish-speaking blindness tech site, in which I’d have audio content especially, and also give people assesments one-on-one on technology, and why not, seek donations from those who’d like to in pro for me getting access to technology and services which I’d feature on these audio contents.technola

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 1 nov 2018, a la(s) 4:51 a. m., marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> escribió:

Jackie escreveu:
You've given me something to think about though regarding the
possibility of starting a WordPress mailing list.
Jackie,
In case you start a mailing list on this, please, could you add me there?
I'm much interested in learning more of working with Wordpress, I'm sure it'll be pretty good.

Thanks,
Marcio