Re: adding page numbers to word documents

enes sarıbaş

hello,

I am using office 16.0.10827.20181

 log will be sent privately.

Which version of Word are you using?

All I can tell you is that it worked fine when I originally wrote that section of the Microsoft Word with NVDA training material a couple of years ago, and in fact I most recently went over that section of the material just a week or so ago and it worked fine then too, both with the most current Office 365 subscription at the time.

A copy of your log here might be useful.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 6:28 AM enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:
hi all,

So I want to add pages to word documents. However, when I go to the
insert ribbon, and click header, NVDA becomes unresponsive, and the page
number button appears unavailable. Does anyone know how this can be
achieved?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager