Re: percentage when downloading

Gary Metzler

Hi Roger,

Thank you, that was very helpful.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 12:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] percentage when downloading

Open the nvda menu and then open settings.  Arrow down until you get to Object Presentation.  In there you'll find an item about progress bar output.  You can set it to off, beep, speak, or beep and speak.  If you have it on speak or speak and beep, it will announce percentage of the progress and I usually hear download progress spoken.  Hope this helps.

Roger

On 11/1/2018 10:51 AM, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi All,

I am using the latest win 10 and nvda.  I would like to know where to find the percentage while downloading in the settings tab?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4OX

Sendto: gmtravel@...