Re: percentage when downloading

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Most of the time it is in the downloader program but as mentioned before where to go the shortcut key is for a desktop is nvda key + letter U it is sorta like a toggle which will go between beep,beep and speak, speak or off.

I think they also are used for when transfering say files you will hear them then etc.

In a program you usually need to be focused on the item to hear it.

Gene nz

On 2/11/2018 4:51 AM, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi All,

I am using the latest win 10 and nvda.  I would like to know where to find the percentage while downloading in the settings tab?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary KN4OX

Sendto: gmtravel@...