Re: NVDA and Chrome 51

jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Not completely sure, but I'd guess it to be more of an issue in google's side of things. It's not the first time I've seen this and similar problems with chrome and herd of others seeing the same. I've always herd it mentioned that it's do to google not necessarily following all the standards for accessibility, but I don't know much about that.
Hope this helps.
Tc.

On 6/4/2016 5:11 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:

Hi,

When I tried NVDA (latest version) with Chrome 51, NVDA still doesn't read the character that I've deleted in a number of text boxes, specifically the Facebook status composing box and I think this applies to all textareas.

Is this a NVDA bug or a Chrome bug?