Re: WordPress for dummies

John J. Boyer

I don't find a WordPress list on Freelists.org I can create one. I've already created severall lists. What could this
one be called? To start, how about blind-wordpress This name may be too long.

Thanks,
John

On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 08:56:32AM -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:

John

On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 07:51:49AM -0300, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Jackie escreveu:
You've given me something to think about though regarding the
possibility of starting a WordPress mailing list.
Jackie,
In case you start a mailing list on this, please, could you add me there?
I'm much interested in learning more of working with Wordpress, I'm sure
it'll be pretty good.

Thanks,
Marcio

--