Problems with latest firefox and NVDA with more than 1 tab

mk360

Hi,

I've many problems with the actual version of Firefox, 63.0.1 32b and NVDA alfa (actually two days)

Basically, every time I try to open a second tab with control shift enter Firefox crashes and when I reload it FF crash again, until I use shift enter to open the progra,, open the restart menu and start it again. The pages I'm trying are www.elmostrador.cl and www.dimeadozen.org also if I try to open for example, translate.google.com from the Firefox that I loaded using shift enter (from the desktop) Firefox crashes.

What is happening? is the unstable version of NVDA or is Firefox?

Regards,

mk.