Re: Problems with latest firefox and NVDA with more than 1 tab

Chris

If you have a 64bit windows then try the 64bit firefox to see if that’s any better, rather than using the 32bit firefox

From: mk360
Sent: 01 November 2018 21:20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Problems with latest firefox and NVDA with more than 1 tab

Hi,

I've many problems with the actual version of Firefox, 63.0.1 32b and

NVDA alfa (actually two days)

Basically, every time I try to open a second tab with control shift

enter Firefox crashes and when I reload it FF crash again, until I use

shift enter to open the progra,, open the restart menu and start it

again. The pages I'm trying are www.elmostrador.cl and

www.dimeadozen.org also if I try to open for example,

translate.google.com from the Firefox that I loaded using shift enter

(from the desktop) Firefox crashes.

What is happening? is the unstable version of NVDA or is Firefox?

Regards,

mk.