Re: adding page numbers to word documents

Quentin Christensen

Hi Ollie,

Yes, as long as you can remember the details you used to log in and purchase the material, you can download it again from: https://www.nvaccess.org/my-account/downloads/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 7:36 PM Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
Hello Quentin,

By the way, I had bought that ebook when it was released, but for some
reason I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Is it possible to download a new copy somehow, given that I've already
paid for it? Or would you have any other suggestions to obtain a new copy?

Ciao,

Ollie