Problem with NVDA and some Firefox addons which activate via context menu

For some Firefox addons, e.g. ContextSearch (still some more, but I have already deleted and forget there names lol) mentioned that these addons can be activated via context menu.

However after installing them, I pressed keyboard aplication key to bring up the context menu inside a web page, the menu has no change. Others tested it out that the context menu only works if they use mouse to select something and right click with mouse.

Does it related to how NVDA work? or it is something that Firefo need to fix?
Thanks.
William