From: zahra
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] find command

hi gene.
thanks so much for your helpful reply.
i did not know nvda f3 and i used nvda control f for finding items
again and again.
i really appreciate you God bless you!
moreover, which version of nvda do you have?
for me, nvda says find dialog, type the text you wish to find. edit blank.
also, i tried in focus mode and does not work for me.
instead, firefox find will be appeare and nvda says
toolbar: find in page edit blank.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens