From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] find command

When you use insert control f, do you hear search dialog if you wait for speech after issuing the command? That is what you should hear when the NVDA search dialog comes up. I didn't see when I read your message the first time, that you have tried NVDA f so I gave that command in my first message. Also, I find at times, and I don't know if this has been corrected in later versions than I am using, that if ai do a search, sometimes the search lands on a line that doesn't contain what I am searching for. Repeating the search from where I am causes it to work properly.