From: "David Russell" <david.sonofhashem@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2018 10:28 PM
Subject: [nvda] Help Please, Downloading Spybot

Hello Group,

I have a Windows 7 computer, NVDA 2017, Firefox 52, and am interested
to download and set up SpyBot on my computer, or even if possible, go
to their website and do a scan if that exists anymore as an option.

If I download something, I press save. Then I press alt-r to run the
setup file, but in a lot of cases, I cannot tell that I can proceed to
install the program. I can go to downloads and find the wanted file,
press enter, but it remains as it was before doing alt-r to run. What
step or steps am I missing to advance to installation?
This happened with Avast, Malware Bytes and something else a while
back. Those previous have been deleted. Thanks for the help in
advance.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...