Re: adding page numbers to word documents

Mallard

Thanks Quentin, I'll try.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 01/11/2018 23:16, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:
Hi Ollie,

Yes, as long as you can remember the details you used to log in and purchase the material, you can download it again from: https://www.nvaccess.org/my-account/downloads/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 7:36 PM Mallard <mallard@kimabe.eu <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>> wrote:

Hello Quentin,

By the way, I had bought that ebook when it was released, but for
some
reason I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Is it possible to download a new copy somehow, given that I've
already
paid for it? Or would you have any other suggestions to obtain a
new copy?

Ciao,

Ollie

<enes.saribas@gmail.com <mailto:enes.saribas@gmail.com>