From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] WordPress for dummies

I'll subscribe as soon as I have the subscription information.

John

On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 04:12:18PM -0700, Jackie wrote:
I did. I'll receive notification as to whether it's approved within 24
hours. I'll let everyone know then, but I'll be away this weekend, so
realistically things won't really get rolling until Monday. If
approved, it's called WordPress for Newbies.

On 11/1/18, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org> wrote:
I don't find a WordPress list on Freelists.org I can create one. I've
already created severall lists. What could this
one be called? To start, how about blind-wordpress This name may be too
long.

Thanks,
John

On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 08:56:32AM -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:
haven't checked yet.

John

On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 07:51:49AM -0300, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Jackie escreveu:
You've given me something to think about though regarding the
possibility of starting a WordPress mailing list.
Jackie,
In case you start a mailing list on this, please, could you add me
there?
I'm much interested in learning more of working with Wordpress, I'm
sure
it'll be pretty good.

Thanks,
Marcio