Re: Adding comments in Word

Ann Byrne

According to my trusty document of key tips,

add a comment: alt+r, then c.
next comment: alt+r, then n.
previous comment: alt+r, then v.

At 05:36 AM 11/2/2018, you wrote:
Thanks Rick,

Sounds very interesting. I'll pass it on to Federico.

I'll let ou know if he manages to do what he needs to do with comments.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 02/11/2018 11:19, Rick ha scritto:
Hello Sylvie and Ollie:

I am not sure why moving to the next and previous comments shortcut keys do
not work. I am running the latest desktop version of Word in Office 365. One
way to find out the actual shortcut key is by navigating the ribbon. Press
Alt+R. This will place you in the Review tab of the ribbon, where the
commenting feature resides. Now press Ctrl+right arrow until you hear
comments grouping. On my version of Word, I needed to press it 5 times. Once
there, use the Tab key until you hear previous button. NVDA should also tell
you the shortcut key. Pressing Tab one more time should get you to the Next
button where again, NVDA should let you know the shortcut. On my version of
Word, there are 4 buttons in the comments group of the Review tab. The first
is to insert a comment, the second is to delete a comment, the third is to
move to the previous comment and the fourth is to move to the next comment.

Navigating the ribbon is a great way to learn shortcut key combinations for
future reference.

Rick