Re: NVDA and ribbon menues

Sarah k Alawami

Agreed. I also hate the ribbon, but I had to learn it in my computer class in 2008. My teacher also didn't know what he was doing as he got that version of word the day before so we were both learning together. So learn it or get left behind is what I say. I'm getting gleft behind. Lol!

On 2 Nov 2018, at 6:18, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 04:36 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Embrace the ribbon,
It's been around for over a decade now.  It is the Microsoft standard.  The endless fight against the ribbon makes no sense; learning to work with the computing environment, as presented, does.