Re: a new modified nv-speech player

Ann Byrne

So. I downloaded the Jason folder. What do I do next???

At 10:44 AM 11/2/2018, you wrote:
Hi,

A few years back nv-access made an improved ESpeak that was called nv-speech player. Since then a few people have greatly improved it! I just tried it a few minutes ago and it sounds great! It sounds almost exactly like eloquence, sort of, or maybe keynote gold, kind of. There is other stuff on this site which I will not discuss for legal reasons. And please just ignore that other *stuff*. Just focus on the free nv speech player! First, the website with the modded and improved speech player stuff. Direct link.

<http://grossgang.com/tts/speechPlayer%20in%20espeak/>http://grossgang.com/tts/speechPlayer%20in%20espeak/

Now here is my favorite version of the speech player addon modified by Jason bratcher. Perhaps, with this new speech player, someone can modify its intonations and make a keynote gold speech player voice? And give it more languages?

<http://grossgang.com/tts/speechPlayer%20in%20espeak/Jason%20Bratcher_speechPlayerInEspeak.nvda-addon>http://grossgang.com/tts/speechPlayer%20in%20espeak/Jason%20Bratcher_speechPlayerInEspeak.nvda-addon

more speech player voices.

<http://grossgang.com/tts/speechPlayer%20in%20espeak/voices.7z>http://grossgang.com/tts/speechPlayer%20in%20espeak/voices.7z

Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for Windows 10