Re: Not able to open pdf file

Mallard

Adobe seems to have all sorts of issues these days. I have the same problems with Adobe Digital Editions...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 02/11/2018 16:13, farhan israk ha scritto:

Adobe reader shows not responding.

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018, 7:51 pm Sylvie Duchateau <sduchateau@access42.net <mailto:sduchateau@access42.net> wrote:

Hello,
Can you explain what happens when you open the PDF file with NVDA?
You press enter on the file and nothing happens?
If you open it with Jaws, then you try to read it with NVDA, is
there a difference?
Best
Sylvie
Le 02/11/2018 à 14:47, farhan israk a écrit :

I use Windows 10 1803, jaws 18, nvda 2018.3.2 and latest adobe
reader. When I use nvda then I can't open pdf file. But, when I
use jaws then I can open pdf file. How to fix it?