From: "Christian Schoepplein" <chris@schoeppi.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 10:39 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Add On Updates behind a http proxy

Hi,

my workstation is using a http proxy to access the internet and it seems
like the automated updates of NVDA and Add Ons is having problems with
this setup. I am not notified when updates are available because NVDA
seems not be able to contact the regardings server(s) through the proxy.

Is this behaviour known and what can I do to let NVDA connect using the
proxy server?

Cheers,

Schoepp