Re: a new modified nv-speech player

valiant8086

Hi.

I grabbed this, and my favorite configuration is the plain Klatt voice, with the pitch set to about 75%. I'm having a reasonably easy time understanding that configuration, with language set to EN-US.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com"

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>
On 11/2/2018 11:44 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

A few years back nv-access made an improved ESpeak that was called nv-speech player. Since then a few people have greatly improved it! I just tried it a few minutes ago and it sounds great! It sounds almost exactly like eloquence, sort of, or maybe keynote gold, kind of. There is other stuff on this site which I will not discuss for legal reasons. And please just ignore that other *stuff*. Just focus on the free nv speech player! First, the website with the modded and improved speech player stuff. Direct link.

http://grossgang.com/tts/speechPlayer%20in%20espeak/

Now here is my favorite version of the speech player addon modified by Jason bratcher. Perhaps, with this new speech player, someone can modify its intonations and make a keynote gold speech player voice? And give it more languages?

http://grossgang.com/tts/speechPlayer%20in%20espeak/Jason%20Bratcher_speechPlayerInEspeak.nvda-addon

more speech player voices.

http://grossgang.com/tts/speechPlayer%20in%20espeak/voices.7z

Sent from Mail for Windows 10