Re: first read all - then react - nvda list has become a chatter group

Ron Canazzi

Also, if you wish to avoid a thread of dozens or even hundreds of messages, you can filter messages into separate folders for each group and you can group messages by conversation and mass delete the entire threads at once.  I am subscribed to 17 moderated mailing list and receive thousands of messages a day.  I only take 1 or 2 hours over a few sessions daily to go through them.  I do this by eliminating dozens of e-mails at one time that I am not interested in. This filtering and group message by conversation is different for each mail program but it is usually an easy enough thing to do and undo.

On 11/3/2018 7:26 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
 People who feel annoyed being bombarded by emails from this group can always set there preferences two no email.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"