Re: Not able to open pdf file

farhan israk

Here is log

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018, 5:03 pm farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@... wrote:

No, it can't open small pdf file. I use stable standard nvda. I will send log as soon as possible.

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018, 5:01 am Mallard <mallard@... wrote:
Oh, don't tell me! It's driving me crazy! But it's the only way to
download ebooks from our public libraries here. I wish they made a
better job of tehse epub's, forgetting about Adobe DRM, but I'm a fraid
we'll have to live with it for many years to come.

Ciao,

Ollie